Description This position requires a technical manager, familiar with SDLC and coding languages. They will be managing PowerApps developers and will be required to check and verify work completed.
• Practice Customer-focus, ensuring that our customers are heard, and
their needs are met?
• Hold ourselves to a high level of Accountability by being transparent with
• Maintain an effective level of Responsiveness by providing timely updates
in a proactive manner?
• Strive to provide Empathy driven, people-focused services by applying
emotional intelligence skills and behaviors
• Strong understanding and application of industry best practices
• Experience leading an Agile application development team
• ETL experience
• Experience in C#, Java, .NET Framework and Python
• Strong experience with Oracle Databases
• Upgrading older code base to modern industry standard code
• Data Warehouse architecture experience preferred
• Mentor and manage an application development team throughout the
SDLC using Agile methodology
• Confluence experience and knowledge of industry best practices for wiki
structure and maintenance
• Strong Jira Experience including admin functions and dashboard creation
• Selenium best practices and test case creation
• Conduct interviews
• Conduct Code reviews
• Source code management
• Business requirements gathering and documentation creation
• Technical specification creation
• Scrum Master experience
• Training and mentoring junior programmers
• System integration experience
• Ability to lead, coordinate the activities of, and provide technical support to
• Understanding and experience in MVC architecture
• Experience with APIs and Web Services
Top 3 Skills:
SDLC Best Practices
Strong Technical Skill Set in Diverse Coding Languages Requirements Full SDLC, Coding, ETL - Extract Transform Load, Agile, C# - Sharp, .NET, Python, Oracle Database 18c, Data Warehousing, JIRA Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.