Job Family: Finance
Req ID: 342667
• Perform R2R transaction, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process;
• Monitor workflow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the requirements;
• Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice Processing;
• Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures;
• Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers;
• Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus (Accounting / Management);
• Fluent knowledge of English language;
• Knowledge on Siemens organizations is a plus;
• Accounting Knowledge, understanding of R2R process and its various controls;
• Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• Proficiency in ERP SAP;
• Excellent Verbal and written Communication skills in English Language, German language;
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure in a changing environment;
• Team Player, with strong customer focus, result & quality orientation;
• Proactive, reliable, organized, with autonomy and strong communication skills.