What will I be doing as a Junior Cloud Consultant?
Are you eager to develop yourself continuously, while working for leading clients in their markets? Do you enjoy a highly diverse environment and being part of a “culture of cultures”? And do you get excited about how cloud technologies transform the way organizations deliver digital services, innovate, and operate their technology platforms at global scale? If you are, joining Accenture Cloud as Junior Cloud Advisor will provide you with all these opportunities and many more.
As you can imagine, your job as Junior Cloud Advisor is quite versatile in helping to address various IT domains in the client’s journey to cloud. It requires you to grow and develop yourself continuously, especially your knowledge and skills in cloud (and adjacent) technologies, organizational design, business cases and cultural (and organizational) change management. All these pieces of the transformation puzzle are - as you will soon learn once you join - all interrelated and essential for a successful journey to cloud. You will help support and drive Cloud First clients in understanding challenges and defining approaches for how to best tackle them by leveraging all the knowledge and experience across Accenture.
How will I be working together with my team?
Working at Accenture means that you will see many leading organizations in a short time and every project is a new challenge . Within our Cloud First department, you will be working as a Cloud Advisor in project teams consisting of the best Accenture can offer. Together with your colleagues, who have a variety of knowledge which is vastly expanding every day, you will deliver the best result for all our clients within different industries. As our clients are located throughout the whole world, the colleagues you will be working with can also be from all around the world!
Within the Cloud First department, we have the Technology General Practice (TGP) in which all graduates are hired. This will give you the opportunity to get to know what the Accenture Technology practice has to offer, and help you discover what your career path will be. When you progress in your career you will move to the team of your expertise or choice. We want to ensure all young talent within Accenture have the best experience within Accenture Technology and therefore you will participate in shared Learning and Development programs and Community Building events.
Who we are – Technology
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of five services that make up one Accenture – the others are Strategy & Consulting, Operations, Song and Industry X.
Here’s what you’ll need
· You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field (Technical or Computer Science related).
· Good communicator and networker – Dutch speaking
· You are eager to learn & adopt new technology.
· Naturally inquisitive
Bonus points if you have
· Relevant certifications: AWS Practitioner, Azure Fundamentals, Google Cloud Fundamentals
· 1-3 years of experience in IT and/or consulting environment
· Affinity with consultative selling: consulting with an eye for opportunities
What’s in it for you?
Accenture is a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Our people are Change Makers, and to support them as an employer, we make five promises:
· Work with flexibility, in a culture based on trust.
· Embrace a sustainable growth mindset.
· Live a human-led culture of Inclusion & Diversity by caring deeply for all our people.
· Lead and transform our clients with technology
· Connect with our global network of 700.000 colleagues.
These promises are reflected through our excellent employee benefits, including:
· Flexible working hours (4x9) & work location, FlexMoment leave of absence program (50% paid leave of absence for 3 months) and FlexDay; a flexible day you can take off to celebrate what matters to you – from EidalFitr to a birthday.
· Paid leave: Parental leave, Partner leave for all non-birthing parents, Bereavement leave, and Gender affirmation leave.
· Paid transport (budget for electric bicycle or car, NS-Business card)
· Pension scheme, Accenture shares, annual bonus, collective health insurance scheme
· Social activities like Friday Drinks, sport events and parties
What we believe
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. Our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger and more equitable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Accenture has also been appointed as a “great place to work” and is awarded with a prize by Workplace Pride.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.