6 Month Contract to Hire
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for client account and support of Intune, MECM and Cloud Migrations. Apply deep technical skills, ensure rollout of client projects involving the analysis of technology environment to fit the needs. They will oversees all parts of the company's computer system, including hardware, software and networks. A Senior Systems Engineer has a mix of technical skills and leadership qualities. They're able to not only work knowledgeably with the company's systems, but they also should be able to explain how the system works and what's possible with the system when working with Managers on changes.
The ability to work well under pressure and identify solutions quickly is essential to keep the company's system operational. They must understand Cloud Technology, MECM system, Virtualization, disaster recovery, M365 security and overall direction, and system design. Must be wiling to work with the Network Engineer in leading these solutions forward. The Sr. System Engineer wil assist with the day-to-day operational activities of the Technology and Infrastructure team in support of CommUnityCare(CUC), Sendero, and Central Health (CH).
This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure that supports our critical clinical and business systems. This Individual will work closely with other IT members and business teams to assist and coordinate incident remediation efforts. This individual will assist project teams with technical issues, primarily in the Initiation and Planning phases of the Project Management framework. These activities include technical reviews and strategy development; as well as other duties as assigned.
This position is considered Hybrid, which means that individuals in this position may work both at an approved Offsite location and Onsite at a primary location or multiple locations based on Business Needs.
The Sr. System Engineer MUST:
· Participate in successful completion of project work including analysis, design, development, documentation, and testing of client systems
· Perform quality assurance activities to ensure standardization of best practices.
· Serves as the technical expert for a group responsible for developing and implementation of solutions and applications on M365 platform, and/or software configuration
· Help lead the development of a new service offering around Microsoft Intune. With focus areas around:
OS patch management
Endpoint encryption management
Automated device configuration (Autopilot/Intune)
Intune endpoint security policies
· Help extend the platform via custom scripts and reporting
· Support and manage customer Microsoft 365 environments; support and manage customer Azure AD Environment; provide support to manage advanced Microsoft 365 services including Mobile Device Management (Intune), identity management and data governance.
· Assist in designing, implementing, and maintenance of customer
Intune Lead implementation and setup of Microsoft Power Platform Center of Excellence (CoE) for administration, governance and developing a strategy for adopting and supporting Microsoft Power Platform.
· Provide support for Including but not limited to: Account Administration, Group Policies, Exchange Online, user and shared mailboxes.
· Lead the strategy on managing security and licensing of Microsoft 365 and other products.
· Lead the strategy on managing security/sensitivity labels, records retention policies Microsoft 365 suite of application and other products.
· Mentor staff and create a training plan on tools, technology and process and standards used for M365 deployment and improving of performance.
· Support MS O365 customers and their multiple needs, provide solutions that meet their business needs.
· Monitor and respond to customer technical questions, regarding M365 application needs.
· Improve internal efficiency and customer satisfaction by finding opportunities to optimize existing processes
· Delivers timely communications to IT staff and business customers regarding development activities, issues
and support needs.
· Keep improving and mentoring others on knowledge and focus on Microsoft 365 Suite future directions by evaluating new and alternative technologies.
· Continuously monitor M365 Roadmap and future direction.
Oversee and set the standards for role-based access permission
Ensure compliance of solutions and processes to regulatory standards
Works with other staff to serve as a Subject Matter Expert to effectively identify and communicate risks and assist with implementation
Develop a regular internal audits for security and HIPAA security controls, working with the Security Team
Ensureing the work is done correctly and efficiently
Working with the Enterprise on system needs
Provide Lever 3 support on issues escalated by Leverl 2 and other business teams
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in technology-related field
10 years experience as a Systems Engineer, Information Management Systems, or related field
10 years administering Windows Active Directory, Microsoft 365,
Exchange and SharePoint - 3 years of experience with Teams administration
2 years experience developing applications in Power Platform including
Power BI and/or Power Apps
2 years of records management or data classification experience Preferred
Experience working as a systems administrator or support engineer in a
healthcare environment supporting an EHR platform
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.