This is a high visibility role in the account management team that is looking for a Senior Program Manager with a strong delivery record and proven program management experience. This candidate will work cross-functionally to deliver operational improvements and drive process efficiency for building differential Seller experience. This role requires performing dive deeps to ambiguous problems, identifying and scoping large programs, managing program timelines, and communicating to senior management on status, risks, and process/product changes. Cross-team coordination, program management and executive presentation skills are essential.
Key job responsibilities
• Drive cross-functional strategic initiatives to continuously improve processes and seller experience
• Performing dive deeps into the multiple elements that govern the decision making to launch or expand programs.
• Working closely with the central program teams and operation stakeholders, understanding their strategies and processes
• Working closely with product teams to see through the product interventions needed for the program to scale
• Benchmarking programs/practices with the best in class (internal and external), and using it to own and influence the long-term vision.
• Innovating to improve customer experience, and relentlessly working towards contributing to the seller success.
• Continuous enhancements to Seller facing systems to ensure growth levers are optimized and fine tuned to specific seller cohorts.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bengaluru, KA, IND
5+ years of working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams experience
5+ years of program or project management experience
5+ years of delivering cross functional projects experience
Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
2+ years of driving process improvements experience
Master's degree, or MBA in business, operations, human resources, adult education, organizational development, instructional design or related field