Amazon Global Security Operations is seeking a Shrink & Loss Prevention Leader who has the ability to develop and implement long-term global shrink reduction strategies for WW operations. Responsible for leading a team of shrink & LP strategy implementation professionals to safeguard the inventory, assets and profitability on a global scale. The Individual will drive the loss prevention program for Cost of Business Waste Program (CoBW) for SLP in close collaboration with Regional field teams. The CoBW program has following charters: i) Easy ship seller reimbursement reduction program, MDR Return, M-CAP (Concessions Abusive Program).
Specific areas of focus include; identification of market trends and associated risks for the business. Prepare and develop workable plans to sustain organizations goals. Drive loss prevention initiatives across regions and business functions through partnership with regional Security and Loss Prevention stakeholders.
Key job responsibilities
• Strategy Development: Develop and execute a global shrink and loss prevention strategy that aligns with the organization’s objectives and minimizes financial losses
• Create Region Specific Shrink Metrices: Build, enhance, track, and report metrics which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner for CoBW
• Compliance: Ensure all loss prevention activities adhere to local, regional, and global standard. Drive the process by which compliance with global loss prevention program standards is attained
• Inventory Management: Develop and implement best practices for secured inventory management including supply chain from loss prevention perspective including control mechanisms
• Change Management: Develop business cases which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of concerned leadership to enact change management
• Manage complex data streams and identify meaningful, actionable trends
• Support the development and deployment of cost-effective security systems and solutions to mitigate risks and Modus Operandi
• Positively reflect Amazon’s security/Loss Prevention department through public relations and customer service; set a personal example of the highest level.
About the team
We protect Amazon’s people, operations, reputation, and assets by fostering a safe, secure,and resilient end-to-end supply chain that associates and customers value and trust.
GSO strives to be an efficient ecosystem of experts, analytics, and technologies that reduce security disruptions to ensure Amazon delivers on its customer promise. GSO deploys data-driven strategies and tactics to protect Amazon’s people, brand, and assets from threats; secure Amazon’s tangible and intangible assets from loss and damage; secure Amazon’s supply chain from end-to-end; enable the continuity and resilience of Amazon’s operations; and manage risks and impacts of inevitable crises.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Bengaluru, KA, IND
5+ years of program or project management experience
Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
3+ years of driving process improvements experience
Master's degree, or MBA in business, operations, human resources, adult education, organizational development, instructional design or related field