Description: The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space
Lockheed Martin Space Systems seeks a Signal Analyst to support expatriate work in Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia.
• In this role, you will use state-of-the-art computer hardware and software to search for, identify and monitor non-communications signals in a dense and dynamic environment.
• Position requires a thorough background in analysis of detected and pre-detected data in both analog and digital formats.
• You will be responsible for the identification and analysis of new signals, nominal signals and unusual mode of existing signals which require a thorough understanding of signals, the environment, and an understanding of the unique idiosyncrasies of data sources.
• Must be capable of working under general direction.
• Requires frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
• Your work will be closely reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall adequacy.
• Must be able to express yourself clearly while giving instruction to customer operators.
• Must be able to work either independently or in a team environment.
Here are some of the corporate benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
In addition to Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package, this position may include the following international assignment benefits (subject to change)
• Fixed Overseas Housing Allowance fixed weekly rate based on government direction
• Goods and Services Allowance: based on currency exchange rates and local economic survey dependent on single or with eligible dependents in accordance with salary level
• Home Leave: one company paid trip every twelve month period for employee and authorized dependents from assignment location to home of record
• Education (Schools) Allowance: Employees with eligible dependents are eligible for reimbursement for school costs up to the DoD allowance for location
• Property Management or Long Term Storage: Will be reimbursed as actual costs up to an approved limit for property management or long term storage required at home location.
• Inoculations and Passports: reimbursed for reasonable and actual expenses incurred when obtaining required physical examinations, inoculations, passports and/or documents related to the assignment.
• Work permit/Visa: Coordinated by international human resources authorized vendor if necessary for employee and eligible dependents.
• Expatriation/Repatriation En route Travel: Economy airfare from home of record to international assignment location and return. Company will reimburse reasonable and actual travel, food, and lodging for the employee and authorized dependents when traveling to and returning from the assignment location.
• Expatriation/Repatriation Interim Living: You will receive 100% per diem for the first 30 days upon arrival to the international assignment and last thirty days upon the end of assignment to be used plus auto rental.
• Expatriation Destination / Repatriation Departure Services: Company authorizes destination services when expatriating / repatriating.
• Expatriation / Repatriation Shipment: A 20 ft container is authorized for transportation of household goods. Up to 30 days of storage in transit may be authorized if required. Employees have the option to ship 500 lbs by air in lieu of surface shipment.
Note: This position is contingent on the candidate’s ability to complete the following items prior to onboarding:
1. Enrollment into the Continuous Evaluation (CE) program.
2. Ability to sustain an active TS/SCI with CI poly based on government requirements.
3. Willing and able to undergo and pass a medical (physical) exam and psychological evaluation (for employee and each authorized dependent)
4. Ability to obtain a host nation employment visa.
- Familiar with Signal / Communication Analysis
- Willing/able to work a rotating shift
- Willing to relocate to remote overseas location in Alice Springs, Northern Territory, Australia for an initial tour of two years.
- Willing/able to pass medical and psychological evaluations for employee and any authorized dependents.
-**Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph**
- J1 Telemetry Interceptor analyst course, 450 Collection and Processing course, and/or 451 Communication Signals Analysis
- Knowledge and use of Combined Back End Tool (CBET) tool suites
- Signals analysis experience
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: Rotating 40 hour week as assigned by leader
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Intelligence Analysis
Shift: Multiple shifts available