At Nestlé Health Science, we believe that nutrition, science, and wellness must merge, not collide. Here, we embrace the intrinsic connections of these three pillars, harnessing their collective strength to empower healthier lives. Our broad product portfolio includes renowned brands like Garden of Life®, Nature's Bounty®, Vital Proteins®, Orgain®, Nuun®, BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essentials®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, and more. We also have extensive pharmaceutical expertise, offering innovative medicines that aim to prevent, manage, and treat gastrointestinal and metabolic-related diseases.
At Nestlé Health Science, we bring our best for better lives. Our people are challenged to bring fresh, diverse views and make bold moves to empower healthier lives through nutrition. We know brilliant ideas can come from anyone, anywhere. Here we embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and collaborate with teams that champion focused and forward thinking. We are committed to fostering professional growth and celebrating the achievements of our people along the way. We offer dynamic career paths, robust development, opportunities to learn from talented colleagues around the globe, and benefits that support physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing.
Join us to innovate for impact and reimagine the future of health and nutrition for patients and consumers.
Under the direction of the Quality Assurance Supervisor, the Lead QA Floor Inspector is responsible for managing and coordinating QA Floor Inspectors activities while also conducting inspections and testing of manufactured product to ensure that Product Specification Criteria, Internal, and Regulatory standards are being met. In addition, the Lead QA Floor Inspector is the Quality subject matter expert on the production floor and will guide and advise operation associates to ensure that SOPs, GDP, and cGMP are strictly adhered to.
• Manages and coordinates QA Floor Inspectors activities.
• Manages the department in the absence of the Supervisor.
• Assists in training of associates.
• Performs in-process testing verification of manufacturing data to confirm consistency in testing methodology and test data.
• When required, reviews and releases batch records/work orders accordingly.
• When required releases batches within the Electronic inventory system.
• Submits daily Analytical and Micro Samples to QC Lab for appropriate testing.
• Performs AQL as required.
• Ensures all associates strictly follow SOP’s, GDP’s, cGMP’s, and company’s policies.
• Reviews in-process batch documentation to ensure real-time compliance to product specifications, Good Documentation Practices (GDP), company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and cGMP’s.
• Reviews and discusses errors directly with personnel so corrections can be made if required in a timely manner.
• Performs daily compliance Audit and Gemba walks in all applicable areas to ensure cGMP’s are being adhered to.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Prior Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment required.
• Experience with manufacturing equipment functionality is preferred.
• Experience in Quality Assurance Systems is preferred.
• Experience working with Computer Software such as Oracle, AS400, PQM, Captiva, etc.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Some college preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced computer knowledge of MS Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) is required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• High level of organizational skills
• High attention to detail
• Basic mathematical skills
The approximate hourly pay for this position is $22.77-$27.47*. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Final compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to knowledge, skills and abilities as well as geographic location.
Nestlé offers performance-based incentives and a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k with company match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Incentives and/or benefit packages may vary depending on the position. Learn more at About Us | Nestlé Careers (nestlejobs.com) (https://www.nestlejobs.com/nestle-in-the-us)
*This includes a $3.00/hour shift differential
Requisition ID 284666
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at email@example.com or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Review our applicant privacy notice before applying at https://www.nestlejobs.com/privacy