Title: Research Associate II
Start date: ASAP
Pay Rate Range: 30-35
We are seeking a Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Associate to join the Pharmaceutical Sciences department.
1) Perform experiments that are more routine in nature
2) Interpret data and recognize errors or unusual results
3) Record accurate, clear, and complete experimental data and methods
4) Partner with team members in Pharmaceutical Sciences in developing solutions to problems
5) Summarize experimental results and present to lab group
6) Contribute to lab upkeep and equipment maintenance
7) Contribute to technical reports, and/or author with guidance
8) Perform analytical testing of samples
Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Biological Sciences, Chemical Engineering, or related discipline
B.Sc. and 0-2 years of experience
Academic training should include some course work in protein chemistry
Prior lab exposure (may be through college course work)
Protein formulation or analytical experience in the academic setting or biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry
System One offers eligible employees health and welfare benefits coverage options, including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, and participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.