ARE YOU EARNING PAID VACATION?
We offer 2 weeks a year after each 6 months of employment!
WE CARE ABOUT YOU AT METRO ONE LOSS PREVENTION GROUP
Join our Team!
Need a CHANGE? Become a Security Officer!
Seeking Work Life Balance?
How about paid vacation – WE HAVE THAT!
One of the few in the industry that will give you time off!
Take time when you need it or bucket your time for a cash payout!
Have a passion for service – we have just the opportunity for you!
Did you know that Security is now a True Valued Profession?
Find an exciting career path at Metro One Loss Prevention Service Group!
Easy on-line Application Process
Pay Range- $16.00-16.62
What you will do:
- Provide excellent customer service.
Watch CCTV camera system and notate accurately in a daily activity report.
Observe, survey, and provide reporting on activity at your assigned location.
Provide rapid response in critical situations.
- At least 21 years of age or older
High school education or equivalent (GED)
Legally authorized to work in the United States
Have a solid/stable work history
Drug Testing and Background screening required
Security, Military, Corrections, or Law Enforcement experience is a PLUS
State Security License or ability to obtain one - No worries if not, we can help you!
If you want a real career and not just a JOB, where you are part of a dynamic growing organization, check us out and apply now! We can’t wait to meet you!
Metro One LPSG is a U.S. leader in providing dedicated security and loss prevention services to our clients.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the security industry and we need talented, committed, and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, committed to “dedicated service delivery” to our clients and a “best in class” employee experience for our thousands of security officers.
Metro One LPSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Metro One LPSG is seeking security officers!!!
In these roles Officers must have open availability to work any shift. Officers will be responsible for patrolling, observing, and reporting all suspicious activity to management, or emergency services while on assigned property. Officers must have great communication skills, detail oriented as well as a command presence. On-call officers are utilized for special projects, when and when additional coverage is needed. On-call officers also earn a higher rate of pay for making themselves available. candidates must a valid security license for immediate consideration. We encourage all interested candidates to apply today.
Wages Starting at $16.00-16.62/hr
Security Officer Requirements:
Must have reliable transportation
Must have flexibility within schedule
Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process and continuously meet any applicable state, county and municipal requirements for Security Officer.
Summary Of Responsibilities:
Access control systems
Hourly foot patrol
Incident report writing
Basic computer Skills
Physical Security Inspections
Willing to stand for lengthy periods
Front Desk/Customer Service
Security Officer Benefits:
Extensive Training Programs
Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support
Career Growth Opportunities
Company Paid Uniforms
Metro One LPSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to embrace diversity.
We believe in offering dedicated security programs that address each client’s unique needs with the highest standards of service, measurability, and transparency.
• Before you show up for your interview, be ready to answer questions about your professional background, skills, and why you believe you are a good fit for both the position and the company. Our company reviews the last six years of employment (November 2017 to present). Make sure you know basic facts about the business and the scope of your potential role. Metro 1 Recruitment (metroonejobs.com)
• Bring your own questions about the role/company that you couldn’t find in your research.
• Proofread and print your resume. These documents will likely form the basis of your interview, so you should check that you remember everything in them: details of the last six years of employment, explanations of any employment gaps for education or caregiving.
• Bring two forms of ID for the employment verification (Form I-9) and background clearance process (in accordance with the PA State Detectives Act of 1953).
At Metro One LPSG, each officer is expected to exemplify outstanding customer service. We safeguard communities and protect the enterprises that keep our neighborhoods growing. It is a simple philosophy in an increasingly complex world. We have long been regarded as one of the nation’s most trusted security providers. Come grow with us.