Aerotek - Medical Devices is looking to hire a Senior Manufacturing Technician!
Worksite in San Ramon, CA!!
This position starts immediately, offers weekly pay, and health benefits.
Apply or Email Now!
Pay: $30/hr - $40/hr
Shift: 6am – 2:30pm
Job Type: 6 month contract to hire
• Build and perform verification testing of fixtures and test systems
• Perform PCBA testing and loading of firmware
• Working closely with the engineering team to develop fixtures and processes
• Troubleshooting of non-conforming materials and/or devices
• Drive root cause investigation and corrective actions as needed
• Perform rework and refurbishment of devices
• Drive continuous improvement by providing feedback on current processes
• Follow Good Documentation Practices and Good Manufacturing Processes
• Follow all corporate, regulatory, safety and production policies and procedures
• Maintain an excellent attendance record
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Help support and maintain material control
• Work independently as required in supporting manufacturing activities
• Execute MPIs, WIs, etc. as needed to support Production objectives
• Support R&D pilot build activities
• Perform other duties as assigned
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 6+ years of medical device assembly experience
• Strong technical background in a technical manufacturing facility involving electromechanical assemblies
• Familiarity and understanding in a regulated environment (ISO 9001), preferably in the medical device industry (ISO 13485 & FDA)
• Experience soldering electronics / circuit board materials / Oscilloscope
• Experience working with computerized/automated systems
• Experience working with MS Office and Excel or Google Docs and Sheets
• Excellent hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to work under a microscope for an extended period of time
• Must be able to physically handle requirements of the job, including lifting, bending, and standing
• Ability to lift and handle objects up to 25 pounds
If interested, please call 408 346 9343 for more details.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.