MUST be eligible to convert without requiring sponsorship
CANNOT do C2C here
• Lead the technical design, planning and manage development of both UI and back end services. Document and present architectural decisions to the team, peers and management. Provides architectural guidance to the development team.
• Work with the development team, project managers, business analysts, Quality Assurance and users across the organization and create agile, intuitive and easy-to-use software.
• Deliver prototypes, reusable and shared microservice components, advanced solutions, and implementations of application in Java.
• Drive the evolution of our technology platform and development standards to ensure that we deliver scalable software solutions to business requirements
• Work with developers and integration team to brainstorm and research new design patterns in creating reusable solutions that can be utilized across the organization.
• Develop complex RESTful services in a cross-functional and Agile development team.
• Perform code reviews and code merges from all team members.
• Follows best practices for test-driven development (unit testing and beyond)
• Designs functional/system integration tests and automation.
• Work with other groups within IT to foster the DevOps culture around automation of builds, testing, deploys and scaling.
• Contribute to the SOA standards for the company and Conduct impact analysis.
• Mentor and train developers and help to solve the technical challenges
• Pushes the envelope with innovative and creative thinking
• Provide modern and performant single page applications and address unique challenges in the interaction with various devices and input preferences.
Java, Microservices, Aws, Java 8, Springboot
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Video Tech Out - Video Interview with Lead - Final Live Coding interview with Lead
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.