Safran Water and Waste Systems
Job field : Manufacture / assembly and repair
Location : Carson , California , United States
Contract type : Permanent
Contract duration : Full-time
Required degree : Bachelor's Degree
Required experience : More than 5 years
Professional status : Professional, Engineer & Manager
Salary range : USD $83,420 - $131,090
Apply with one click Any questions ?
The Production Manager is responsible for providing overall leadership to the production team, with responsibility for on time delivery of manufactured products to quality and cost. This includes developing production plans, budgets, policies and procedures to support this goal; carrying out staff assessments and development; measuring performance and taking action accordingly; communicating and collaborating with other business functions and senior management; developing a positive work environment and culture within the production organization.
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing proper safety procedures
• Ensure that delivery dates and project milestones are met
• Ensure company and customer quality standards are met
• Ensure company cost targets are met
• Manage labor costs and production expenses
• Facilitate Lean events with goals to improve productivity and efficiency
• Improve the production systems and processes in support of organizational goals
• Improve production floor design by examining and understanding product flow and space requirements
• Provide production support to new product development and introduction projects
• Promote a positive working relationship in the team, with other functions and customers
• Evaluate Team and provide coaching to encourage professional development
Education: BS/BA required. Focus in industrialization or manufacturing engineering preferred.
Experience: 4-5 years of management experience. 7-10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
Skills: Solid knowledge of manufacturing processes. Solid knowledge of LEAN principles. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proven experience with conflict resolution. Knowledge of and experience with ERP systems.
Specificity of the job
Traveling may be required.
To view this content please accept Functional cookies.
Safran is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.