*TITLE: *Senior Consultant
*DUTIES: *Use energy system modeling, operations research and predictive analytics to develop decision metrics for energy storage systems performance and valuation. Model energy systems using DNV developed self-built or Off the Shelf (OTS) software tools. Apply understanding of digital energy engineering models and perform energy-engineering modeling to support technical and business decisions. Understand customer needs and offer technical solutions. Analyze and interpret technical data and documents. Lead and collaborate with team in the development of new business and projects, and assist in the development of new proposals. Provide input on strategic planning and marketing decisions. This position requires up to 20% domestic travel.
*SCHEDULE: *40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
LOCATION: *DNV Energy Services USA, Inc., *4377 County Line Road, Chalfont, PA 18914
REQUIREMENTS: *At least a *Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Energy Systems Engineering or related field of study and at least five (5) years of experience as a Consultant, Energy Storage Modeling Analyst, Electrical Engineer, Strategic Analyst, or closely related occupation. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree in stated fields and five (5) years of experience, the employer will accept a Master's degree in stated fields and three (3) years of stated experience.
*SPECIAL SKILLS: *Also requires experience in the following:
• Battery energy storage system project development, contracting, and/or procurement processes;
• Battery energy storage system conceptual design processes;
• Electric vehicle infrastructure technology and design;
• Project Management;
• Analyzing and interpreting technical data and documents;
• Systems analytics, technology evaluation and business model consulting;
• Assisting in the development of new business and projects;
• Aiding in the development of presentation materials for conferences and workshops;
• Development of new proposals; and
• Providing input on strategic planning and market decisions.
*CONTACT: *Apply online or send resume to Dennis Riley at email@example.com and reference job title and location.