At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance Required *
* Position is contingent upon award *
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential program management job duties and functions as listed below with the overall objective of establishing an execution framework on the project that complies with the contract and ensures the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability. This position is the principal leader of a medium-sized and mission-critical operations, maintenance, engineering, procurement, building services, and renovations program.
• Responsible for the management of all contractor transition activities.
• Responsible for the execution of the SOW within cost and on schedule to include but not limited to:
o Ensuring continuity of support during Contractor personnel change
o Interfacing with the Contracting Officer (CO), COTR and Chief of Facilities or designee
o Delivery of all contract requirements
o Managing subcontracts and be responsible for the performance and conduct of subcontractor personnel.
• Have full authority to act for the Contractor on all contract matters relating to daily operation of this contract.
• Provide reach-back and rapid response capabilities, as necessary.
• Recommend improvement to operational effectiveness, utility, and efficiency of business systems, administration, resources, procedures, and goals to subordinates.
• Responsible for development and implementation of enterprise approaches to include but not limited to plant operations, MEP recapitalization, supply chain management, security systems, renovations, and industrial control systems.
Job ID: 143784BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.