Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will
Project manage sales enablement initiatives: Work with Bombardier’s four sales teams to prioritize and drive key strategic project to completion.
Act as a representative of the Senior Director of Sales Strategy in larger cross-functional settings to align priorities of the teams and provide subject matter expertise in the areas the team is responsible for
Support the creation, monitoring and governance surrounding key strategies and initiatives by directly working with key stakeholders, aligning with top management, etc. Drive timelines and quality in order to meet and exceed stakeholder expectations
As our ideal candidate
• You have minimum ten years of relevant work experience
• You hold a University degree preferably in Business or an analytical field such as Finance, IT, Accounting, Economics or Engineering
• You have acquired an MBA or other a professional designation (an asset)
• You possess creative, problem-solving capabilities and an ability to think strategically
• You are autonomous, rigorous, organized and quality-focused
• You are comfortable interacting/presenting to all levels of management, including senior leadership
• You are customer-focused and thrive on teamwork and collaboration
• You work effectively with cross-functional teams
• You have strong business acumen and awareness of general market trends
• You are comfortable with general financial concepts (e.g. cashflow analysis, P&L, net present value, etc.)
• You have previous experience with governance processes, strategic planning and managing projects
• You are results oriented and have previously demonstrated both flexibility and creativity in your working style
• You have very strong communication and organizational skills
• You are an excellent listener and have an ability to impact and influence those around you.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job Customer Project Mgmt Representative Sr
Primary Location Administrative Centre (CA)
Organization Aerospace Canada
Employee Status Regular