Lead with Excellence as the Director of Nursing Services at Diversicare!
Bonus Incentive Plan
401k with Company Match
At Diversicare, we're in search of a dedicated Director of Nursing Services to join our exceptional team. If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of our patients and residents, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity.
Why Choose Diversicare:
Leadership Opportunity: As the Director of Nursing, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the quality of care and life of our residents. Your leadership and expertise will not only drive the nursing department but also contribute significantly to the overall mission of our facility.
Upholding Our Values: Diversicare values trust, respect, customer focus, compassion, diplomacy, appreciation, and strong communication skills. As an MDS Coordinator, you will embody these values and help shape our workplace culture.
Comprehensive Benefits: Enjoy a competitive benefits package, including medical/dental/vision coverage, an excellent 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, vacation, holiday, and sick time, long and short-term disability, and more.
• Assumes responsibility of center in absence of Administrator.
• Implements policies/procedures with follow-up and supervision of staff to ensure compliance; works closely with Medical Director, Health Department, C.D.C., etc. to ensure current standard practices are in place; recommends to regional office changes in policies/ procedures as needed.
• Assists in preparing budget for the department; administers approved budget.
• Recruits, selects, coaches, disciplines and terminates employees of the Nursing Department; ensures Nursing Department employees are scheduled; develops efficient work functions; conducts performance evaluations timely for nursing professionals.
• Analyzes and evaluates nursing and related services rendered to improve quality of resident care and plan better utilization of staff time and activities.
• Ensures positive outcomes are accomplished for residents; responsible to develop systems and work schedules that respect resident’s lifestyle and ensure the resident reaches the highest attainable level of functioning; makes rounds at least daily; follows up daily on each shift to ensure changes in status are reported and recorded.
• Current R.N. License by State Board of Nursing required with demonstrated managerial and administrative ability.
• Prefer experience in the long-term care profession or working with geriatric population.
• Must have at least two years supervisory experience.
• Skills in organizing and planning programs and assigning personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
• Ability to evaluate reports, programs, and other data against both judgmental and verifiable criteria.
Diversicare is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversicare does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), national origin, age, or disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2024-55614
Type Regular Full-Time
Location Name Foley Nursing & Rehab Center
Address 1701 North Alston