Description: This exciting position is with our historic Skunk Works program. Skunk Works is an integral part of Lockheed's Aeronautics business area responsible for advanced systems development including conceptual design and rapid prototyping of clean sheet solutions and improvements and derivatives to existing systems. The ideal skunk is an agile, multi-faceted teammate who loves to solve our customer's most difficult challenges. Some of our unclassified projects include the U-2, SR-71 Blackbird, F-22 Raptor, F-117 Nighthawk, and the F-35 Lightning II. Learn more about some of the incredible things we do here:
Come join the Skunk Works team! The position entails supplier source selection, purchase order placement and administration. Duties include cost/price analysis, negotiations, documentation, purchase order maintenance and interface with functional organizations and supplier management. Develops subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions for the procurement of specialized materials, equipment, and services. Prepares bid packages, conducts bidders' conferences, analyzes and evaluates proposals, negotiates subcontract provisions, selects or recommends subcontractors, writes awards, and administers resulting subcontracts. Negotiates and coordinates additions, deletions, or modifications to subcontracts. Procurement of build to print detail parts and assemblies from engineering drawings in support of various aircraft programs. Sources and purchases machinery, equipment, tooling, raw material, packaging material, parts, services and/or supplies necessary for operation of an organization. Participates with contracts administration and purchasing to develop new concepts, techniques and standards in subcontract policies and procedures. Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
Must be a US Citizen This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Must be able to obtain security clearance.
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
• Experience with current (SAP) Systems Applications and Processes OR ERP/MRP
• Price / Cost Analysis (PCA) Experience
• Experience with schedule, cost, and performance responsibilities
• Experience in Supply Chain Management (i.e., subcontract cost, quality and schedule performance management)
• Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR), all applicable government regulations
• TINA Level Negotiation Experience
• Experience successfully managing multiple major system suppliers through the majority of the DoD Procurement Life Cycle
• Experience managing many overlapping projects, simultaneously
• Experienced Communicator; comfortable interfacing with Executive Senior Leadership; to include presentations and regular program meetings
• Experience with capturing, aggregating, analyzing, and presenting data that effectively demonstrates supplier performance; identify potential risks and opportunities, and lead a cross functional team to mitigate issues
• Experience working with teams and providing clear direction on expectations, deliverables and ensuring completion of those items
• Experience as a cross-functional lead engaging with engineering, production operations, manufacturing, quality and program management
• Experience developing long-term strategies and tactical plans to achieve enterprise objectives
• Advanced Level Experience with Microsoft suite: particularly (Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Secret
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 4x10 hour day, 3 days off per week
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
At Lockheed Martin, we use our passion for purposeful innovation to help keep people safe and solve the world's most complex challenges. Our people are some of the greatest minds in the industry and truly make Lockheed Martin a great place to work.
With our employees as our priority, we provide diverse career opportunities designed to propel, develop, and boost agility. Our flexible schedules, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits enable our employees to live a healthy, fulfilling life at and outside of work. We place an emphasis on empowering our employees by fostering an inclusive environment built upon integrity and corporate responsibility.
If this sounds like a culture you connect with, you’re invited to apply for this role. Or, if you are unsure whether your experience aligns with the requirements of this position, we encourage you to search on Lockheed Martin Jobs , and apply for roles that align with your qualifications.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Purchasing/Procurement/Supply Chain