Position type: Full-time\
Location: Hershey, PA\
Schedule: Monday -- Friday\
At WSFS Bank, we empower our Associates to grow their careers, guide our customers to secure their financial futures, and actively support our Communities so they can fully thrive. Careers with WSFS Bank offer an inclusive and supportive culture, competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and more. We are the region\'s locally headquartered bank and wealth management company. We are honored to consistently be named a Top Workplace by our Associates, who make a difference every day for the people, businesses, and Communities we serve. We Stand For Service® is more than part of our name, it's our mission and our purpose.\
The Investment Advisor is responsible for working with individuals and institutions to formulate investment plans which are then documented on the Investment Policy Statement (IPS). Utilizes a broad-based knowledge of investments and portfolio management concepts, experience, and bank resources to deliver investment outcomes to meet or exceed client goals and objectives.\
The position requires internal communications, including participation in select internal committee meetings; knowledge, understanding, and application of fiduciary and investment principles, including Reg 9 compliance requirements; knowledge of securities processing and clearing; knowledge of trust & accounting systems; knowledge of investment systems to support trading and performance analysis (First Rate and Investor's View specifically) and technology to support recordkeeping and payment history (SunGard); and interface with Trust Operations Service Partners.\
Job Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Manages client portfolios in keeping with goals established for the account, IPS, and all BMT standards and policies.
- Cultivates strong working relationships with clients and their advisors in order to develop a complete understanding of client's needs.
- Proactively communicates with clients to regularly review goals and objectives and reaffirm the `appropriateness of the current investment plan as detailed on IPS.
- Completes Annual Reg 9 reviews and works to align portfolios in keeping with approved security lists and investment parameters.
- Actively seeks to identify new business opportunities from existing client base, prospects, and centers of influence.
- Builds and maintains knowledge of investment principles and portfolio management concepts.
- Actively contributes to the development and enhancement of the investment offering at Bryn Mawr Trust by sharing observations and insights on industry trends, professional development, and client experiences.
- Represents Bryn Mawr Trust at outside/professional organizations.
- Supports the mission, strategy, and values of Bryn Mawr Trust.
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- College degree and at least 3-7 years of experience in an investment management setting, e.g., investment advisory firm, trust department of a bank hedge fund, private investment office, or a related financial services organization, e.g., consultancy, accounting firm, estate planning firm.
- Advanced degree, either CFA or MBA, preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of investment and portfolio management theory, along with a fundamental knowledge of financial planning principles
- Knowledge of fiduciary, tax, and other regulations impacting the investment management function.
- Strong investment management skills and commitment to delivering excellent customer outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal skills and ability to handle and deliver difficult client and management messages with tact and firmness.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including t chnical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal-opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.\