Temporary work opportunities align well with people who are looking for career flexibility and less traditional ways of working, but at the same time are people driven to deliver amazing work in high-profile situations. Magnit Direct Sourcing is a service offered by Magnit Global that provides top talent directly to industry leading clients who have flexible temporary assignments that work on a variety of projects and unlock opportunities for exciting work.
As a temporary contractor, you’ll be employed by our Managed Service Provider, Magnit Global, who manages most of our temporary contract hiring. You will not be employed by Diageo.
With iconic brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Gordon’s and Johnnie Walker, we’re the leading beverage alcohol company in every region of the world. Naturally, we need a robust and dynamic tech platform that helps us deliver our best work and sustains our success for years to come.
· Understand all functions requirements and Create functional specific individual PowerBI reports, dashboards, Apps, etc
· Consolidate all functional specific PowerBI reports/dashboards into single/consolidated PowerBI report/dashboard for an End to End visibility for Executive review
· Expert in combining multiple PowerBI datamodels into one consolidated datamodel and split one PowerBI datamodel into multiple datamodels with minimal effort
· Ensure story telling with PowerBI standard visuals and create custom visuals if required based on end user needs
· Expert in handling multiple fact tables, complex/composite data models and data visualizations
· Expert in Power Query, M Language, Calculated columns, DAX measures (Time Intelligence, Aggregation, disaggregation, Summarize, grouping and profiling techniques, etc)
· Strong knowledge in PowerBI Internal/external tools like Tabular Editor, DAX Studio, DAX formatter, Performance Analyzer, Analyze in Excel, etc.
· Build compelling PowerBI reports, dashboards to provide top notch navigation experience with Drill down/through, Tool tips, Slicer/filter features to end user for quick business decision making
· PowerBI Admin
· Set up and Manage workspace, PowerBI apps, Gateways and monitor user access/usages
· Expert in creating dynamic user access roles to assign required access for each functional groups with RLS
· Prepare and update SOP document which includes step by step process of reporting layers for internal team to ensure seamless knowledge transfer
· Prepare and update user guide on PowerBI reports/dashboards for end users and conduct PowerBI training/demo sessions on adhoc basis
· Client Interaction
· Understand and document detailed view of business/Client requirements on reports, dashboards, automations and propose service delivery plans with clear WBS, timelines, key milestones and ownership for closure
· Experience as a BI Developer.
· Experience in data warehouse design.
· Working knowledge of O365 tools and BI technologies
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
· Attention to detail and deepdive into issues for RCA and quick fixes
· Ability to work with cross functional teams
Magnit Global is a leading, global professional services and technology company. We have been a leader in contingent workforce management since 1991 and work with leading Fortune 500 companies and other large organizations across numerous verticals including consumer electronics, research and development, pharmaceuticals, health services, and many more. To do our best work we need different viewpoints. Therefore, we celebrate diversity and embrace inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, we are dedicated to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strive to ensure that we maintain a positive and enriching work environment for all.