Home Health opening in Madisonville, KY!
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) to join us in caring, serving, and enriching the lives of our patients and their families. Becoming a Maxim nurse provides access to rewarding opportunities in home healthcare. All cases are 1:1.
LOCATION: Madisonville, KY
• Part-Time Rotating nights
• Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
• Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
• Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psychosocial changes in the patient s condition.
• Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
• Other Registered Nurses (RNs) duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurses (RNs) License in the state in which the Registered Nurses (RNs) practices.
• Current Health Certificate (per facility).
• Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
• Current BLS card.
• One year prior Registered Nurses (RNs) experience preferred.
We have been making a difference in patients’ lives across the nation for more than 30 years. Our team of nurses, therapists, and home health aides help patients of all ages maintain the highest quality of life in the comforts of the home. We offer skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care, and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to compassionate care and excellent service makes us an established provider wherever healthcare is needed.
FLEXIBILITY THAT FITS YOUR LIFESTYLE
Your quality of life is important to us. Whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time, or per diem opportunities, we have assignments to accommodate the unique needs of caregivers.
CONTINUING TRAINING AND EDUCATION
We take pride in the knowledge and skills of our employees. Through on-site skills labs and online training, our caregivers have access to a variety of educational opportunities aimed at expanding their nursing skill set.
About Maxim Healthcare Services
Maxim Healthcare Services has been making a difference in the lives of our patients, caregivers, employees and communities for more than 30 years. We offer private duty nursing, skilled nursing, physical rehabilitation, companion care, respite care and behavioral care for individuals with chronic and acute illnesses and disabilities. Our commitment to quality customer service, compassionate patient care, and filling critical healthcare needs makes us a trusted partner wherever care is needed.
Maxim Healthcare Services is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.