Sales Account Consultant
OLM- South Dakota (2366)
We Deliver the Goods:
Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching, Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Growth opportunities performing essential work to support America’s food distribution system.
Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of rewards, recognition, and respect.
At OLM Food Solutions we strive to hire talented people who can think outside of the box, lead and create. Our culture is not typical or ordinary, and we aim to keep it that way. At OLM Food Solutions , we believe in providing a rich working environment, one filled with challenge that pushes us to innovate in ways that captures the imagination. Our culture is about fun, meaningful work, and a true sense of community.
We have an opening for a full time, remote Sales Account Consultant in the Garden City, KS area. This is a salaried position and requires up to 75% travel time.
The Sales Account Consultant will provide strategic direction and accountability for brand integrity, driving franchisee sales, operations and contractual compliance while building a strong working relationship with assigned Franchisees as their key and daily contact through our proprietary system.
• Drive profitability of licensee/franchisee by increasing same store sales.
• Cultivate a favorable business relationship with the licensee/franchisee as their primary contact with them and their store management team.
• Responsible for growth on the base business using tools including, but not limited to, minimum average store visits per day and effectiveness of visits; PAWS warmer management, Menu mix, Brand Additions and Analytical tool application.
• Responsible for educating on products, processes, and food quality in the context of marketing and our contract understanding from OLM Food Solutions for operators.
• Prevent account attrition (store closings).
• Account ownership through training and operational excellence.
• Train and develop new and existing licensees/franchisees and store personnel on proper operating procedures and OLM Food Solutions standards.
• Implement roll out of all OLM Food Solutions programs and new product introductions.
• Be knowledgeable of the franchise contract and manage to its opportunities by understanding, interpreting, upholding and enforcing compliance by all Licensees/Franchisees to OLM Food Solutions standards, specifications and contractual requirements.
• Work with franchisee to develop targeted programs using existing training and other materials as a follow up to store visits.
• Recommend changes and solutions where needed to ensure the effective fulfillment of company growth objectives to move swiftly in relation to industry changes and opportunities.
• Timely completion and delivery of report templates to the Director of Operations and other OLM Food Solutions Management.
• Attends meetings of instruction on OLM Food Solutions new products, procedures and periodic goals.
• Assure that all company and governmental regulations are being observed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Address Line 1:
2930 W Maple St
McCook, Nebraska (NE)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy (http://pfgc.com/Policy) ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster (http://pfgc.com/Poster) and supplement (http://pfgc.com/Supplement) ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement (http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency) .
• Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university; or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Three – five years field related operations experience in food industry desired Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Communication/Language Skills. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) is a must. Ability to read and comprehend documents, simple instructions and product labels.
• Mathematical Skills. Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate figures and amounts along with performing basic math functions.
• Reasoning Abilities. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Strong analytical skills with ability to identify opportunities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch and use hands to grip regularly.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined.
Personal Competencies: Extreme attention to detail and accuracy. Must be flexible to work days, nights or weekends if necessary. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision yet be flexible and have ability to work in a team environment.
Safety: Must adhere to all safety rules, policies and regulations in relationship to OSHA and OLM Food Solutions standards.
Technical Competencies: Experience & knowledge in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, PowerPoint) along with Databases, ACT or other Database Software preferred. Knowledge of web based presentation tools preferred.
Franchise operations background preferred.
Start-to-finish manufacturing, packing, and distribution of best-in-class, grab-and-go items to drive growth to a customer’s bottom line — this is the dynamic and delicious world of Mountain Manufacturing. With the latest array of in-house manufactured food, snack, and beverage offerings, customers can choose products from a family of name brands or create their own custom-made, private label products to stand out in the market.
Click Here for Benefits Information (https://pfgc.com/Careers.aspx#benefits)