This fleet has some of the safest, most professional flatbed truck drivers in the nation.
You must have at least six months of experience, however we prefer one year of verifiable overdimensional flatbed experience, be able to go to Canada and be very comfortable tarping loads (tarping over-dimensional loads can be very challenging).
- Pick up and deliver overdimensional and specialized flatbed freight.
- Involved in project type loads.
- You will be also haul flatbed loads that are in our national freight network.
- Specialized pay plan - a combination of high mileage rate and lots of extra accessorial pay.
- You can join Roehl with less than a year of experience and haul freight in our flatbed division and then career path into this position.
Join this fleet and be well compensated for being among the very best in your profession.
Commonly asked questions about Roehl's RGN Fleet.
Q: How long will I be out on this fleet?
A: This is a true OTR fleet.
You can expect to be out 3 weeks or more.
Q: What will I haul?
A: Anything and everything.
Equipment, machinery, even specialty items.
Q: What is the pay?
A: You'll earn ouir Flatbed National Pay & specialty pay for RGN loads.
Q: Do you offer training for the RGN fleet?
A: If a driver is on a Flatbed fleet and shows potential and/or interest in RGN, our fleet manager will work with the driver.
Q: Does a RGN driver only haul RGN loads?
A: No, RGN drivers will haul both RGN and flatbed loads.
Q: What trailers are used in the RGN Fleet?
A: Flatbed Trailer, Step Deck Trailer, Double Drop Trailer, Expandable RGN Trailer, Deck Section Trailer, Steerable RGN Trailer w/ Hydraulic Motor.
If you are interested in being a member of this elite group of driving teammates, we recommend speaking with a recruiter about joing our Flatbed National Fleet (https://www.roehl.jobs/truck-driver-jobs/detail/2080/cdl-truck-driver-flatbed-otr-fleet) first!
CDL Truck Driver
US - TX - Mesquite
Roehl Transport is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran.