Sr. Solution Consultant - Timekeeping/Scheduling
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Description & Qualifications
UKG is seeking energetic, customer-focused individuals to implement our UKG Pro Workforce Management (formerly known as UKG Dimensions). For our UKG Pro Workforce Management product, you will work in a team environment to implement and support products that UKG sells to its customers. The implementation duties are mostly done remote, although occasional travel to customer sites may be required. As the Solution Consultant, you will sculpt the design of the application and utilize the defined implementation process to meet the established implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. In this role, you will coordinate and perform the full lifecycle of a client’s implementation while interacting closely with the client to meet specific needs throughout the process. You will also work closely with the UKG Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers toward completing system implementations.
• Using professional concepts, implement software in various environments
• Perform business process analysis
• Configure software applications
• Follow practices and procedures in analyzing a variety of business situations or data requiring a review of a variety of factors
• Provide knowledge transfer for customers
• Analyze requirements and creating process documentation, diagrams, and feature specifications
• Consult with customers on recommended system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
• At least 3 years of software implementation experience
• Ability to travel up to 25%
• Domain knowledge of Workforce Management
• Working experience with Cloud Software Timekeeping, Scheduling, Attendance and Leave implementation & applications
• Experience implementing Dimensions or Workforce Central is a plus
• Excellent communication, customer service, and consulting skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint creation and Smartsheet a plus
Pay Transparency for Colorado, New York, Washington and California
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $68,100 to $97,900, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $78,315 to $112,585 per year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.