Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So, we push for inclusion, challenge convention, and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com .
As a Program Management Intern, you support the Associate Program Managers and Program Managers in achieving deliverables across multiple projects and workstreams. You work closely with Project Leads to support them in financial tracking and reporting, as well task management, staffing adjustments and invoice reconciliation. You love problem solving and taking initiative and are a key player in building a positive team environment.
In this role you will:
• Help adjust staffing needs based on workload across multiple workstreams.
• Maintain and document new and important processes used by the program management team to deliver on multiple workstreams.
• Document activities of the project team, such as: schedules, meeting notes, agendas, status reports, etc. Also sets up meetings.
• Help coordinate and maintain project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and postmortem reviews.
• Deliver financial reports at multiple levels both internal and client-facing.
• Assist with updating project financial documentation, including estimates, revenue forecasts, actuals, invoicing, payables, receivables, etc.
• Follow standard policies and procedures; recommends improvements as appropriate.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong communication skills –both written and verbal.
• Extremely detailed-oriented with strong time management skills.
• Active team player.
• Ability to identify problems and present solutions.
• Emerging MS Office skills.
• Must have a focus on detail and driving results.
• Excited about the Program Management or Client Management career path.
• You are a career-minded college senior, recent college graduate, career changer, or reentering the workforce after taking some time off.
• You are eligible to work in the U.S.
• Tell us if you are available to work 40 hours per week. If not, what is your availability? We offer flexible schedules to work around school or other commitments.
Program Duration and Details:
• Hybrid Internship requiring three days in-office.
• 10-week Internship program from 6/4/2024 - 8/9/2024; 40 hours per week.
Razorfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Razorfish will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Compensation Range: $20 -$23 per hour. This is the pay range the Company believes it will pay for this position at the time of this posting. Consistent with applicable law, compensation will be determined based on the skills, qualifications, and experience of the applicant along with the requirements of the position, and the Company reserves the right to modify this pay range at any time. This role may be eligible to participate in our freelancer/temporary employee medical plan through a third-party benefits administration system once certain criteria have been met. This role may also qualify for participation in our 401(k) plan after eligibility criteria have been met.
The Company anticipates the application deadline for this job posting will be 03/7/2024.