Legal IT Experience Required
Our client, a leading global law firm, is looking to hire a full-time Service Desk Analyst in their Manhattan office.
• Act as a single point of contact for customers contacting the service desk via phone, email or self-service portal, regarding IT issues and queries.
• Take responsibility for the resolution of incidents ensuring as many of these are resolved at 1st line as possible.
• Maintain an effective working knowledge of incident resolution across all areas of IT Support in order to maximize customer service and first point of contact call resolution.
• Ensure that incidents and requests are properly logged, assigned, tracked and responded to in a timely manner and according to agreed standards and procedures.
• Ensure accurate and timely updates are recorded and maintained in the IT Service Management System.
• Promptly allocate incidents and requests as appropriate.
• Follow processes to ensure that a high quality of service is provided to our users
• Working as part of a team in order to provide a white glove service to the users.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view the EEO is the law poster click here. Applicants with disabilities that require an accommodation or assistance a position, please call 888-472-3411 or email email@example.com. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Messages left for other purposes will not receive a response.