Application Developer II
Nov 20, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill anApplication Developer IIopening for our client.
Duration: 12 months
Under supervision of a senior developer/manager, provides designs and specifies information systems solutions to solve basic to complex problems or enhancements. Participates in evaluation of client requirements and processes, develops, and prepares application environments which may involve standard to diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies, and tools. Participates in day to day support activities and special projects.
• Complete basic to intermediate complexity systems analysis, design, and development.
• Play a support role as an individual contributor on projects.
• Assist the client in addressing problems/issues in a diverse scope.
• Determine feasible solutions and make recommendations.
• Participate with other development, operations, and Technology staff, as appropriate, in overall system and integrated testing on generally small to medium scope efforts or on specific phases of larger projects.
• Prepare test data and execute detailed test plans.
• Participate in any required debugging.
• Evaluate and understand interrelationships and effects among programs and interfacing applications.
• Use available resources to develop clear and complete technical and functional specifications for generally small to medium-scope efforts.
• Update systems documentation.
• Prepare charts, tables, and diagrams to assist in analyzing problems. May assist in the preparation of logic flowcharts.
• Prepare assessments and task plans to include required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for assignments.
• Recommend new technology, policies, or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
• Provide consultation services to clients, technicians, and Bank departments on basic functions of supported applications, including review of system capabilities, operational procedures, forms, marketing materials and cost analyses.
• Understand and adhere to the Company's risk and regulatory standards, policies, and controls in accordance with the Company's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
• Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the Company’s brand.
• Maintain internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
• Complete other related duties and projects as assigned.
Education And Experience Required:
• Associate’s degree or 2 years; related work experience.
• Knowledge of the system development life cycle and application development alternatives.
• Experience with development tools, application support software and hardware platforms.
• General understanding of personal computers.
• Working knowledge of pertinent word processing, spreadsheet, and database software.
• Prior experience learning new technical skills.
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with prior experience presenting to the target audience.
• Proven interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Sound judgment skills.
• Proven analytical skills.
• Proven organizational and time management skills.
• Prior experience handling multiple tasks in support of various assignments.
Education And Experience Preferred:
• Basic project management skills.
• Successful completion of a Bank approved skills development program.
• 1 year involvement in systems analysis and application development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Possess broad understanding of the business units role and how they fit into the organization.
• General knowledge of the Bank's application framework.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group are required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.For additional information, please contact Dallas Becerra at Dallas.Becerra@ctg.com.Kindly forward this to any other interested parties. Thank you!
The expected base salary for this position ranges from $45,000 to $75,000. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, market factors, and where applicable, licensure or certifications obtained. In addition to salary, a competitive benefit package is also offered.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.