Be the spark that brightens days and ignite your career with TTEC’s award-winning employment experience. As a Senior Regulatory Counsel working remotely in United States you’ll be a part of bringing humanity to business. #experienceTTEC
What You’ll Do
Are you looking for an opportunity to partner with a team of experienced legal professionals and support a growing business segment of a public company? You’ll provide support to operations, human capital, sales, and finance functions on regulatory requirements relevant to TTEC’s business, with special emphasis on public sector, financial services and privacy regulations and compliance.
You’ll report to the Chief Regulatory and Compliance Counsel & Privacy Officer. You’ll enable global strategy and will be mission critical to operations. You’ll also support the Chief Counsel Public Sector Federal, state, and local government contracting matters.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Provide advice on legal, regulatory and compliance matters to leaders in TTEC operations, human capital, sales, and finance organizations
· Advise the business and support compliance initiatives in financial services, gaming, collections, and other consumer protection legislation arenas, domestically and outside of the United States
· Support the business in established and emerging financial services lines of business
· Assist contract attorneys and solution professionals with review and negotiation of regulatory and compliance terms in client contracts and data protection agreements and government contract life cycle support
· Support the company’s public sector compliance by advising business partners on Office of Federal Compliance Programs obligations, including Affirmative Action Plans, EEO-1 reports and VETS 4212 reports
· Develop and maintain a public sector compliance program that includes GSA schedule quarterly reporting, compliance with mandatory disclosure rules, compliance with the Service Contract Act requirements, small business subcontracting plans and reporting, supplier and subcontractor flow downs, training and similar state and local government compliance requirements
· Assist in investigations of potential privacy, security and information security incidents and ethics issues and advise business on risk mitigation, contractual obligations, and data breach reporting obligations
What You Bring to the Role
You’ll be a hands-on, effective advisor who thrives on enabling business through practical and measured advice focused on compliance without stifling business. You have a can-do mindset with a problem-solving orientation to help business grow, while protecting its reputation and brand, as a responsible services provider that does the right thing, every time.
· Have a combination of education and professional work experience in public sector, regulatory and compliance fields
· 5 years of legal experience in regulatory law with a focus on public sector, regulatory (preferably financial services) and privacy
· 5 years of directly applicable sales facing experience with FAR, DFAR and other agency supplements as applicable, or other state or local contracting, bidding, and source selection practices or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Working knowledge of U.S. privacy laws and experience, or ability to learn, various international privacy regimes
· Experience with GBLA, CCPA and other state privacy mandates; and with GDPR and similar international frameworks
· Exposure to at least one or more of the following regulatory frameworks such as such as financial services, healthcare, collections, direct marketing (e.g., TCPA), FDCPA and similar state level initiatives, or gaming
· Strong drafting skills focused on a balanced risk approach aimed at getting right deals done on right terms
· Excellent listening skills combined with tough-mindedness; offers critical perspective with a strong sense of partnership, pragmatic and clear guidance/feedback to help solve business problems
· JD from an accredited law school, graduating in the top half of the class
· A licensed attorney in at least one jurisdiction where TTEC does business in the United States
· Understand that global business is ‘always on’ in today’s environment and prepared to support our clients on their schedule
What You Can Expect
· An annual incentive program
· Medical, dental, and vision
· Tax-advantaged healthcare accounts
· Financial and income protection benefits
· Paid time off (PTO) and wellness time off
· Tuition reimbursement and access to thousands of free online courses
Visit our benefits website for more information.
The anticipated range is $140,000-$160,000. Actual compensation offers to a candidate may vary based upon geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill levels.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.
Title: Senior Regulatory Counsel
Requisition ID: 03TH3