Job Description Summary
As an Associate Product Sales Specialist (PSS), you will be assigned to a specific market and will partner with segment Product Sales Specialists to drive funnel creation, increase visibility and ultimately increased market share and win rate across assigned Ultrasound product segments. This role will be focused on Women’s Health Ultrasound business segment in the North Texas, Oklahoma, and Kansas market.
GE HealthCare is a place with big impact. We unlock opportunities for our people, our customers, and their patients, turning big ideas into realities that advance global healthcare.
• Will partner with an Ultrasound Product Sales Specialist to cover a large territory more fully.
• Drive Ultrasound visibility in assigned territory to include but not limited to cold calling, customer canvasing, collaboration with Ultrasound Virtual Sales.
• Drive orders funnel creation.
• Support the Ultrasound Product Sales Specialist in assigned geography on sales activities and campaigns to drive order funnel.
• Accountable for owning accurate monthly orders forecast in assigned geography.
• Develop customer relationships ensuring strong partnership and understanding of customer’s needs.
• Deliver the annual orders operating plan Qualifications.
Qualifications and requirements:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma / GED with at least 3 years of experience in Sales.
Willingness to travel 70% within Dallas, TX territory.
• 1-2 years outside sales experience in medical device, capital equipment, software or IT.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
• Ability to work independently.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership –always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
While GE HealthCare does not currently require U.S. employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, some GE HealthCare customers have vaccination mandates that may apply to certain GE HealthCare employees.``
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/22-088_EEOC_KnowYourRights_10_20.pdf) . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes