Robert Half is partnering with a company in Riviera Beach seeking a Senior Accountant to join its growing team! The ideal candidate will help guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures. Experience with ADP and budget processes highly preferred. This position is NOT remote. Must be able to work onsite.
• Maximizes return on financial assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems
• Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
• Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
• Prepares budgets by establishing schedules, collecting, analyzing, and consolidation financial data
• Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
• Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts, maintaining equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and techniques
• Office Manager - Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
• Cash flow management
• Improving efficiencies and reducing costs across the business
• Debt management and collection
• Ensuring compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
• Preparing company tax and BAS statements
• Management of Human Resources Department; Payroll processing
• Take lead position for developing, implementing, and maintaining INFOR Accounting Software and highly proficient in Excel Spreadsheets.
Relevant experience with the following:
• Cash Flow Status
• Financial Reporting and Analysis
• Job Cost Report
• Company Loan Schedule
• Equipment / Vehicle List
• Equipment Rental / Lease Report
• 401K Recap
• Employee Reports
• Subcontractor Reports
• Project Closeout Summary
• Fuel Card Report
• Ratio Analysis Report
• Insurance Reporting
• Employee 1099 summary report
• Life insurance report
• Disability and Buyout insurance report
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.