Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Mondelēz Shopper Insights Team Mission
Strive every day to be the indispensable partner with our internal stakeholders and retailers, encompassing both tactical execution and thought leadership, leading to profitable growth.
The Mondelēz Walmart Team and Culture
We are a high-performing, collaborative team driven by a competitive spirit. We bring proactive solutions to our stakeholders that are based on shopper insights. We foster a supportive team atmosphere to amplify individual strengths and curiosity. We actively engage with and give back to our community through volunteerism and outreach support. We value a diversity of talent, experiences, and backgrounds to
expand our team culture.
* Role would be a hybrid setting of 3 days a week in our Rogers, AR. office
Role is car eligible**
Build lasting business relationships based on trust and confidence.
Demonstrate leadership by providing and showing a problem-solving mindset with direct reports.
Support customer sales team and other internal stakeholders with fact based selling stories.
Provide category and market share trends, along with forward-looking forecasting.
Effective data visualization and confident presentation skills to internal and external stakeholders.
Leverage multiple data and industry sources to monitorcategory, shopper, and competitive trends.
· 5+ years in Business Analytics and/or CPG Sales Analytics.
· Bachelor's degree required.
· Demonstrate use case w/Luminate Channel Performance & Shopper Behavior data, Syndicated Scan & Panel.
· Demonstrate problem-solving skillset/mindset to answer ambiguous business questions.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; comfortable with prioritizing multiple deliverables & overlapping deadlines, and strong interpersonal skills to manage expectations.
· Proactive business curiosity.
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.