Shift: 7 – 4 PM, Monday through Friday.
• Manage day to day operations of the branch including scheduling service, supporting route deliveries, overseeing regeneration, and responding to urgent customer requests.
• Create reports and analytics to summarize and measure branch performance and productivity.
• Create, review, and provide electronic logs with accurate data that is meaningful to customers.
Be proactive with reviewing and interpreting data, especially data which may be disruptive to customers’ operations.
• Spend time in the field to continually develop relationships with drivers and service techs and their customers while assessing competencies and implementing development activities to increase proficiency and performance.
• Form strategic partnerships with sales and be a source of knowledge and a conduit between customers, sales, service techs, and drivers.
• Assist with pricing, quoting new projects/installs, and be available for project job walks. Meet with territory sales manager at least once a month to discuss current and future projects.
• Hold periodic meetings with branch personnel including sales to discuss sales strategies, upcoming key scheduled installs and maintenance, customer feedback/concerns, safety, branch performance , and other relative topics to keep team updated and informed.
• Review service orders for any follow ups/customer requests
• Review & approve timecards daily/weekly while managing overtime.
• Customer communication to include creating and following up on service orders.
• Weekly monitoring of open orders report with branch admin.
• Maintain an on-call schedule for afterhours/emergency work.
• Maintain maintenance logs for all service trucks and forklifts to ensure they are in optimal operating condition and safe.
• Maintain inventory of parts and supplies needed for branch operations. Ensure inventory is being effectively turned over throughout the year.
• Provide training to service technicians monthly.
• Ensure cross-training of personnel to maintain flexibility in supporting branch and servicing our customers.
• Support regeneration activities partnering with plant personnel and Regional Plant Manager
• Ensure regeneration plant PMs are being completed by regen personnel and service technicians as needed.
• Monitor daily regeneration plant performance reviewing QC Data, Plant DI water quality, silica, and TOC.
• Monitor capacity log checks weekly.
• Work with Regional Plant Manager to ensure optimal plant performance.
• Understand daily tank count needs and ensuring regen operators are efficient
• Other duties as needed.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
What you will bring to the position:
- Leadership experience is very important.
• Be Proactive, with ability to apply forethought and make appropriate judgement calls drawn from previous experience.
• Service oriented personality, “hands on”, with a mechanical aptitude working shoulder to shoulder with service, route and regeneration personnel leading by example.
• Leadership ability to inspire others to perform at their best
• Possess a passion to train and develop others.
• Must be very organized and good at managing time constraints.
• Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization.
• Strong English, written and oral, communication skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.