As a key pillar of the Marketing department, the Partnerships team is responsible for coordination and execution of assigned brand partnerships as well as assists in the development of new and future partnerships to strengthen and drive the image of the Bass Pro Shops, Cabela’s and White River Marine Group’s brands. The Partnerships Specialist will assist in coordinating key brand partnerships and strategic alliances that strengthen and drive the image of the Bass Pro Shops brand. By building strong relationships, driving campaigns to completion, and evaluating the success of partnerships, the Partnerships Specialist will elevate Bass Pro Shops brand awareness and contribute to the mission of inspiring everyone to enjoy, love and conserve the great outdoors.
· Coordinate deliverables associated with Bass Pro Shops brand partnerships by ensuring timely completion of commitments made through partnership agreements.
· Executes the annual marketing plans and Bass Pro Shops integration opportunities with each corporate partner, to ensure growth goals and renewals
· Coordinates the day-to-day relationship management with all assigned partners – acting as an interface and contact for Bass Pro Shops
· Coordinates the development and production of marketing assets with cross functional partners such as video, creative, social media and others to ensure partner objectives are implemented successfully
· Executes annual plans for all aspects of the selling process related to Bass Pro Shops proprietary properties (merchandise, marketing and media partners)
· Assists in the responsibility for managing partnership revenues & budgets
· ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
· Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
· Experience : 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, partnerships, sales, or production role required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY:
· Interest or passion for the outdoors, knowledgeable about aspects of the sports of angling and hunting/shooting
· Demonstrated knowledge of the marketing and advertising landscape
· Prior professional sales experience preferred
· Excellent communication skills, ability to negotiation contracts and build relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders
· Strong understanding of relevant communication channels and platforms
· Demonstrated understanding of TV and video production programming
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal travel involved:15 – 20%
Full Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please visit your nearest location or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bass Pro Shops
About Bass Pro Shops
Bass Pro Shops (http://www.basspro.com/) is North America’s premier outdoor and conservation company. Founded in 1972 when avid young angler Johnny Morris began selling tackle out of his father’s liquor store in Springfield, Missouri, today the company provides customers with unmatched offerings spanning premier destination retail, outdoor equipment manufacturing, world-class resort destinations and more. In 2017 Bass Pro Shops joined forces with Cabela’s (http://www.cabelas.com/) to create a “best-of-the-best” experience with superior products, dynamic locations and outstanding customer service. Bass Pro Shops also operates White River Marine Group (http://www.whiterivermg.com/) , offering an unsurpassed collection of industry-leading boat brands, and Big Cedar Lodge (http://www.bigcedar.com/) , America’s Premier Wilderness Resort. Under the visionary conservation leadership of Johnny Morris, Bass Pro Shops is a national leader in protecting habitat and introducing families to the outdoors and has been named by Forbes as “one of America’s Best Employers.”