At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance Required *
* Position contingent upon award *
The purpose of this Site Manager position is to perform the essential engineering management duties and functions as listed below, ensuring that the Fluor organization meets the client’s contract standards for equipment reliability, plant operations, service deliver, safety, quality, value, timeliness, and Fluor profitability. This position is the principal leader of a large complex providing mission-critical operations, maintenance, engineering, procurement, building services, and renovations.
• Be physically present at each site during the normal business hours of operation and available for on-call support.
• Responsible for directing all Contractor site resources
• Support the Enterprise Program Manager in reviewing business systems administration, resources, procedures and methods to improve operational effectiveness, utility and efficiency
• Ensure that all services are delivered and all tasks are performed within established program guidelines and budgets
• Responsible for the overall day-to-day management functions
• Provide and lead an appropriately skilled workforce to carry out the functions of the SOW
• Responsible for notifying Government POCs on significant facility events
• Monitor the execution of financial activities to ensure alignment with Government execution requirements per fiscal year
• Responsible for:
o Ensuring continuity of support during Contractor personnel changes
o Interfacing with the CO, COTR, and GPOC
o Delivery of all site-specific contract requirements
• Support meetings and discussion on an ad hoc basis, as required
• Coordinate, supervise, and plan the total work effort associated with renovations and capital improvement work
• Establish procedures, develop and implement programs for Mission Critical, and increase efficiencies.
• Act as the central point of contact for COTR or GPOC for facilities related work.
• Responsible for notifying GPOC on facilities significant events. Ability to compile summaries of events, critical actions accomplished, plans for completion of remediation, and brief to site management in various forums, if applicable.
• Responsible for the management of Work Orders to include resource management and interfacing with customer representatives.
Job ID: 143797BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.