Financial Analyst, BP&A (Temp position)
Date: Nov 20, 2023
Tel Aviv, Israel, 1
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Job Id: 52528
Who we are
Together, we’re on a mission to make good health more affordable and accessible, to help millions around the world enjoy healthier lives. It’s a mission that bonds our people across nearly 60 countries and a rich, diverse variety of nationalities and backgrounds. Working here means working with the world’s leading manufacturer of generic medicines, and the proud producer of many of the products on the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines List. Today, at least 200 million people around the world take one of our medicines every single day. An amazing number, but we’re always looking for new ways to continue making a difference, and new people to make a difference with.
How you’ll spend your day
Teva Pharmaceuticals is looking for a BP&A Economist for Teva API finance group. The position includes:
• Preparing and coordinating Annual Operating plan (AOP), quarterly forecasts and actual results for Teva API R&D and Operations units through full financial view (P&L and B.S items such as Cash, Inventories, AR, etc.)
• Budget planning and controlling, work closely with operation units in purpose to find financial efficiency opportunities and risks, cost accounting and P&L analysis with orientation to the operations aspect.
• Provide on-going consolidation reports and presenting to senior management.
• Ad hoc projects evaluation and insightful financial analysis by mining and interpreting financial data. Continuously improving internal processes, KPI and ensures adherence to timelines and guidelines.
• Interaction with business partner such as: other financial departments, Supply Chain, HR, IT, etc. and working closely with sites Finance lead.
• Work with IT systems such as Hyperion Smart view, BI, Priority, etc.
• Built and assist with preparations of materials and presentation to Teva API management team.
Your experience and qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in economics, business management or accounting.
4-5 years of planning and financial analysis experience.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Team player, highly motivated and proactive, Service-oriented approach
Details oriented with an ability to work individually and within a global team.
Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word and etc.).
Working abilities in a global environment with multiple interfaces.
Fluent English - Must
Enjoy a more rewarding choice
Alongside the fulfilling work, the inclusive culture and great rewards, our employees are entitled to a holistic benefits package, which is aimed to provide services required to their, and their families`, physical, emotional and social wellbeing.
In Teva, we understand that alongside your career and professional life, every employee has additional life circles, which include various private and family needs.
This is important to us, and has encouraged us to create one of the most unique and comprehensive benefits package that are offered in the Israeli market. Our benefits package is meant to support you and your family throughout the course of your life and career
Make a difference with Teva Pharmaceuticals
This individual will report to Sr. Dir, Regional Finance Director OPS and R&D, Teva API
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:Internal Career Site (https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/careers/jobsearch?bplte_company=1080030P)
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
EOE including disability/veteran