United States of America
HVT01: S&IS (FUS) - Vergennes 100 Panton Rd, Vergennes, VT, 05491 USA
Position Role Type:
This role will primarily support Shipping and Receiving functions in the business. The Materials Associate performs a variety of manual/administrative tasks associated with inventory control, stockroom, kitting, expediting and shipping and receiving operations in accordance with established procedures.
• $2,500 Sign on Bonus
• Eligible for Annual Increases
• Competitive Benefits Package, including first day Medical Benefits
1st Shift Schedule:
• This position is for 1 st shift.
• Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
• Overtime available on a business need basis.
• Receives, checks, stores, issues and ships a variety of items and maintains inventory control.
• Uses assistance and/or powered mechanical means (not to include forklifts or high bay vehicles) to load, unload, store and deliver a variety of incoming and outgoing material.
• Prepares and packages small and large parts using proper procedures and materials.
• Processes purchase orders for spare tooling and materials.
• Proficiently uses computer hardware/software.
• Oversees parts preparation, material handling, measuring and packaging equipment; records calibration logs of tools and equipment.
• Performs operator preventative maintenance tasks and refers major breakdowns to machine maintenance.
• Oversees inventory and maintains all government tooling property according to military regulations.
• Maintains contact with personnel from various customers and supports areas to ensure accuracy of material/process.
• Uses assorted measuring and weight recording devices.
• Keeps equipment and surrounding areas neat and clean.
• Performs related duties as required within the scope of this job function.
• Typically requires a HS Diploma or GED. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 2 years of relevant experience is typically required.
• Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder.
Collins Aerospace, an RTX company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio, and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military, and government customers complete their most complex missions – whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft, and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation: inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPAC E :
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
• Employee Assistance Plan
• Incentives for a Healthy You
• Autism Benefit
• Doctor on Demand
• Adoption Assistance
• Second Opinion program
• And more!
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other – propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement.
Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
This role is a U.S.-based role. If the successful candidate resides in a U.S. territory, the appropriate pay structure and benefits will apply.
RTX anticipates the application window closing approximately 40 days from the date the notice was posted. However, factors such as candidate flow and business necessity may require RTX to shorten or extend the application window.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link (http://www.rtx.com/privacy/Job-Applicant-Privacy-Notice) to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.