Senior Credit & Collections Analyst
Customer’s Receivables portfolio management through accurate Past Due strategy execution and Credit Risk Evaluation.
OTC activities scope
• Customer's orders processing lifecycle management (including risk assessment)
• Contacting clients regarding overdue accounts and determine reasons for non-payment
• Identifying the cause and analyzing customer deductions
• Minimize Past due and mitigate risk enabling sales growth
• Responding to all customer inquiries regarding credit holds, collection/past due issues and account reconciliation
• Main point of contact in identifying and resolving issues that impact receivables
• Understanding of legal processes for insolvency or administration for the Country in scope
• Manage from end to end the assigned customer portfolio including oversight of bankruptcy, write-off, and recovery activities
• Reconcile accounts in timely manner conducting research and analysis for resolution of deductions and disputed items, short-over payments
• Identify and resolve order-to-cash root cause issues that impede invoicing, collections and deduction resolution. Includes initiating and driving cross functional resolutions
• Review orders on credit block and take appropriate actions
• Participate in project with driving result to meet individual, team and department objective
• Recommendations and implementation of credit approval decisions on new accounts,
• Establish and maintain strong working relationship with customers and other business partner
• Period End Analysis / Reporting
• Grant internal control compliance and accomplish at Internal/External Auditors request
• This position reports directly to the OTC Delivery Lead CE
• This position will work closely with all OTC Team Members and relevant Business Units
• Key external relationships to this position: End Users in the relevant Business Units (Customer Service and Sales), Cash application/GL/MDM, AP, IT Team Members, Local Controllers
Education / Experience: • Degree in Finance/Economics
• Advantage: Accounting degree
• Min. 2 years of experience in Accounts Receivable or Credit & Collection
• Experience in shared services or BPO environment
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities: • Fluent Polish and English
• Advantage: working knowledge of other EMEA region languages
• Strong Excel skills
• Competence with another Microsoft Office software
• General experience with ERP systems used in a multinational environment – preferable SAP R/3 – SAP S4 Hana
Job specific competencies: • Strong interpersonal skills (problem identification & solving skills, detail-oriented, open-minded)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (writing e-mails, responding to phone or e-mail enquiries)
Values • Courage & Innovation
• Agility & Performance
• Inclusivity & Collaboration
• Integrity & Accountability
We Don’t Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you’ll get the unique chance to impact some of the world’s most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black + Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Who We Are
We’re the World’s largest tool company. We’re industry visionaries. We’re solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art “smart factory” products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn't stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
Global Benefits & Perks
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary plus receive entitlements and benefits unique to your country of hire.
What You’ll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
Learning & Development:
Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
Diverse & Inclusive Culture:
We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
For the builders and protectors, for the makers and explorers, for those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, Stanley Black & Decker provides the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done—and we have since 1843.
Don't see the dream job you are looking for? Drop off your contact information and resume and we will reach out to you if we find the perfect fit!