$2,000 Sign On Bonus
Location - Skilled Nursing and Rehab Facility
Who We Are:
People are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what you can do. At Wilson Medical Center, a 294 bed facility, we bring new and innovative programs to those who matter the most - our community. It is with great pride, we offer Growing Tree Child Care Center on-site daycare where children are offered a nurturing, safe environment centered around the needs of each child.
Where We Are:
Wilson residents enjoy a community rich in educational, cultural and social opportunities. We are home to numerous athletic and water sports, festivals, and arts and entertainment venues. From the beach to the mountains, in Wilson you are in easy driving distance to all that North Carolina has to offer.
Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time employees
- Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program – mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Opportunities for education and training through partnership with Duke LifePoint Healthcare
- Growing Tree On-Site Childcare Facility
- And much more…
Job Summary -
Under the general supervision of the Director of Nursing and directly by licensed nursing staff, and according to established policies and procedures, assists residents with the activities of daily living and provides basic nursing care to assigned residents. Work is of a highly confidential nature. Performs other work of the department as required.
High school diploma (or equivalent from an accredited institution), up to six months experience in a patient care related field preferred and completion of a formal Nursing Assistant course required.
The employee must have the ability to understand, communicate and react effectively to the unique needs of adolescent, adult and geriatric residents.
Must be currently listed as a Nursing Assistant I or II with no report of abuse or neglect by the Division of Facility Services.
- CPR certification required and provided, or obtained during first week of hire.
Job: *Nursing/Medical Assistant
Organization: *Wilson Nursing Care
Title: Nursing Assistant - FT - WRNC 3-11
Requisition ID: 7462-8454